Get a front-row view to the microbial world that exists in our gut and how it affects our daily functions.
Looking to overhaul your gut health? The Gut Zoomer is here to help. This comprehensive microbiome panel assesses bacteria, yeast, viruses, and parasites, alongside relevant digestive and inflammatory markers. With actionable recommendations for custom probiotics, anti-inflammatory nutrition and supplementation, and digestive support, the Gut Zoomer report provides you with everything you need to get your gut back on track.
If you're experiencing any of the common symptoms of leaky gut, microbiome imbalance, GI disorders, or abnormal digestion, the Gut Zoomer may be right for you.
For the Gut Zoomer, fasting is not required and there are several pre-test conditions that should be considered before testing.
- wait 14 days after colonoscopy to test
- wait 14-30 days after antibiotics or herbal antimicrobials use
- wait 2-3 days after rectal suppository use
- wait 2 days after aspirin and anti-inflammatory use
- wait 5-14 days after proton pump inhibitor medication use
- wait 2-3 days after over-the-counter antacid use
- wait 2-3 days after use of bentonite clay, betaine HCL, and digestive enzymes use
Laxatives can have a variable effect on digestion and absorption markers but consult with your ordering provider before discontinuing laxatives before Gut Zoomer testing.
Probiotics can be used before a test, and then discontinued or taken to influence the results.
Stool sample required for lab.